Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Ford evap system test not working
Ford evap system test not working

1900 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2014-11-12 18:07:31

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    geoffachappell
    2014-11-12 10:36:27
     tried running the evap system test on a 2005 f150 and test started but after first step it exits out every time. cold soak time good and fuel level good. i need this working autel!!

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2014-11-12 18:07:31

The best way to handle this is to record a file while you are running the test and send this file with a complete description as to what is to happening directly to autel through the tool itself. If you look at the top of the screen there is a button bar. If you look to the right there is a button that looks like a pen . Press that just before running the test then after the test fails press the button again. After you have pressed it a second time it will bring up a screen with the file along with spaces for you to fill out the relevant information . At the top on the right end of the button bar there is the upload button . Hit that after you have filled in the report. This is the best way for you and ever one else to handle errors you find in the software. I have done it and they do respond back . I am not saying they are going to fix it that night and send you a file to fix your problem but it will allow them to know of the errors for there next batch of updates.
  Total1 Pages